|This is one of
our biggest projects. It includes:
- electronic drive system powered by batteries 24V, with PWM servo control and power recovery on braking.
- Speed control range 5 to 1200 mrad/s
- Max angle acceleration - 1,2 rad/s2, reduced digitally (we have 100 % power reserve !)
- Control locking system for anti-aircraft rocket warhead
- Control and test circuits for all elements of the gun system
- Remote control for the gun drives (the prototype was adjusted to remote control, but because of the lack of stability of the light product – it dug itself in the ground – the work was suspended).
All the electronic systems are completely designed in our company, from prototype to trial series which is currently exploited.
The system is characterized by small amount energy requirement. During the examination, we conducted trials on batteries set 24 V 165 Ah for two weeks without additional charging.
The prototype was adjusted to remote control, using a direction station. However, it turned out that the foundation of the product is not stable enough to take it for a reference point. There is a great force created during shooting, and the product is relatively light, founded only on tripod which easily digs itself in the ground. That’s why the conception was suspended.
It is also quite a serious project which includes:
- electric drive 24V DC,
- counter unit for computing of launcher position as a function of the target location
- transmission units for data exchange between control system and the combat ship for full automatic target position data input.
The system was designed for a foreign partner – it has been working reliably in tropical climate for 3 years. It’s worth adding that each of the elements of the system is completely exchangeable – all the data necessary for configuration are stored in many units joined with interface lines. When you exchange one element, the system itself reads proper data from the rest of the elements of the system. That’s why you do not need to calibrate it or regulate blocks again.
The system may be adapted easily to well known BM-122 launcher. Drive systems are powered with accumulators 24 V, and the same supply is available on undercarriage of a launcher in land realization. Modernization would be quite easy if there were someone who changed old generator set 110 V and engines steered by relays for modern electronic systems. Making a resolver is not a problem – the issue is dealt with and tested. But, again, the crisis and lack of money for basic things... Who thinks of modernization in such a situation?